A paper, book and photograph conservation studio in Rome.
Addressed to paper works, books and photographic objects, the studio provides the following professional services:
- preventive conservation
- collection management
- conservation projects
- restoration treatments
- mounting of artworks for exhibition
- condition report for transport and loan
- photographic documentation and reproduction
- emergency management and rescue in case of disaster
Conservation treatments are carried out on various materials:
- photographic materials (metal, glass, paper, fabric, film)
- inks, pigments and dyes
- wax and lead seals
Federica Delia is a conservator qualified by the Italian Ministry of Culture.
You can find details about her work experience and education on paper, book and photograph conservation in her curriculum and view some examples of her activities in the gallery.